All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis award-winning grammar course book provides the basis for linguistic courses and projects on translation, contrastive linguistics, stylistics, reading and discourse studies. Accessible and reader-friendly throughout, key features include: * chapters divided into modules of class-length materials * each new concept clearly explained and highlighted * authentic texts from a wide range of sources, both spoken and written, to illustrate grammatical usage * clear chapter and module summaries enabling efficient class preparation and student revision.
- Author BiographyAngela Downing is Professor Emeritus in the Department of English Language and Linguistics (English Philology I) at the Universidad Complutense, Madrid. The late Philip Locke taught at the Institute of Modern Languages and Translation at the Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
- Author(s)Angela Downing,Philip Locke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/09/2016
- Content Note61 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight1133 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.