Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish Grammar in Use - Practice Exercises: Tenses offers extensive training in the structure of the English tenses for upper-intermediate and advanced learners. It is designed to enhance t only overall language proficiency but also awareness of the subtleties of tense use. The volume contains four types of exercises, including sentence transformations (with key words, and with sentence beginnings), verbs in brackets (on both sentence level and text level) and error detection and correction. All the exercises are accompanied with a complete key. The publication follows British English language standards.
- Author BiographyAnna Stefanowicz-Kocol (M.A. in English Phillology, University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznan, Poland). EFL teacher with over 20 years of experience in teaching General and Specific English courses. College lecturer in the subject of Language Acquisition. Author and co-author of a number of academic publications in the field of Applied Linguistics, Distance Learning and Teaching, Educational Psychology as well as practical teaching materials such as English in Chemistry or Practical Grammar Exercises Part 1 and 2. She also participated in developing e-learning courses and paper based tests for both General English and English for Specific Purposes. Leszek Smutek (M.A. in English Philology, the Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland) is an EFL teacher (General and Specific English courses) as well as college lecturer in English Literature at the State Higher Vocational School in Tarnow, Poland, with 25 years' experience. Author and co-author of a number of education projects (e.g. the Moodle E-learning Platform) and publications (English in Chemistry, Practical Grammar Exercises parts 1-3). He was also involved in EFL test development with EMD, Leeds, and computer game localization schemes with CD Project, Wroc aw, Poland (among others, Diablo 2, IceWind Dale, Torment).
- Author(s)Leszek Smutek
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.