All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents an overview of recent and current work in Japan on various aspects of English historical linguistics and philology. The contributions cover fields as research as diverse as graphemics, phology, morphology and word-formation, syntax, lexicology and semantics, stylistics and metrics, and dialectology. A large number of papers are devoted to syntax, ranging from the grammatical category of gender to intangible contextual effects on syntactic change. The results indicate new vistas for further productive research.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 109
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteFigs. and tabs.
- Weight937 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAkio Oizumi,Jacek Fisiak
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.