All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn a country like India, agriculture provides the largest source of t only income but also employment. Ecomic growth, in this context, is critically dependent upon a breakthrough in agriculture. The problems of modernizing the agricultural sector are the subject of this study. The governmental strategy of agricultural development and its success or failure are described and analysed. In spite of a remarkable increase in agricultural production and a slightly improved per capita income and availability of foodgrain since Independence, the basic questions remain: how far reaching are the changes in Indian agricultural practice and do they favour the majority of the farmers in a village community?
- Author(s)R.Merritt Cox
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1977
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note32 maps
- Weight160 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.