Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish Matters is a comprehensive four-level series for Caribbean students, which provides thorough preparation for lower secondary and CSEC examinations. Student's Books 1-3 are supported by detailed Teacher's Books with audio CDs to develop listening and speaking skills. Workbooks provide additional practice of key points. English Matters for CSEC Examinations includes thorough preparation for examinations including regular practice tests, model examination papers and antated sample essays. The series adopts a lively approach and offers: complete coverage of Caribbean English syllabi as shown in Scope and Sequence charts; a contemporary approach including up-to-date texts on current issues and suggestions for using IT; a focus on skill development leading to independent learning; a lively task-based approach with lots of student activities; a range of stimulating listening and speaking tasks and audio CDs with recordings made in different settings; a wide selection of reading texts of manageable length, with comprehension questions at different levels; thorough coverage of grammar, including practice exercises at different levels and a reference section; step-by-step guidance on developing writing skills; consolidation exercises and extension material for students of different abilities; and, Teacher's Books providing support and fresh ideas for teachers.
- Author(s)Julia Sander
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.