All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a stunning collection of 11 eye-catching English Paper Pieced projects perfect for quilters of all skill levels. In this follow-up to the best-selling English Paper Piecing, Vicki Belli presents a collection of enticing new designs for quilters of all ages and skill levels. You can expand your repertoire with a variety of shapes and add English paper piecing to quilts, table runners, and more. You can choose from 11 eye-catching items ranging from a tote and sewing-machine cover to wall and lap quilts. You can create relatively simple projects as well as more challenging designs.
- Author BiographyVicki Bellino learned to quilt in 1986 and hasn't stopped since! She was introduced to English paper piecing over six years ago and instantly became enamored with the technique. She is also the owner of a pattern-design company, Bloom Creek.
- Author(s)Vicki Bellino
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.