All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionRecent decades have seen an ever-increasing number of Western Christians going abroad as English teachers. Many of these teachers are going to countries that are t very receptive to other forms of Western Christian mission. Some Western Christians view English teaching primarily as a means to gain access to closed countries for the purpose of evangelistic outreach. Other Western Christians see it mainly as a form of social service. Sw's well-thought-out details of how to bear witness, engage in ministry, serve the poor, contribute to peace, and build bridges of understanding between churches clearly show the special role of Christian mission that Christian English teachers can have. 192 Pages.
- Author(s)Donald B. Snow
- PublisherHerald Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight230 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.