About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this quick-reference book makes a handy classroom supplement for high school and college students, and serves as a valuable language aid for ESL students. Helpful features include--
- 120 irregular verbs conjugated in all tenses
- A special section on phrasal verbs
- A review of standard English usage
- Troublesome words and phrases
- Rules of punctuation Small in format but packed with information, this book fits easily in backpacks or attach cases for taking to class or carrying along to study sessions.
- Author(s)Vincent F. Hopper
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight245 g
- Width98 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.63
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.