All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWith English-medium higher education burgeoning in Europe and elsewhere outside the English-speaking world, this book is the first to offer an ethgraphically-embedded analysis of such classroom discourse by taking cognizance of English functioning as a lingua franca (ELF) in international student groups. By virtue of investigating one such educational programme in its entirety, the study also enlarges the present kwledge on ELF discourse as it offers vel insights into the interactional dynamics that shape and develop an educational community of practice.
- Author BiographyUte Smit, University of Vienna, Austria.
- Author(s)Ute Smit
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleTrends in Applied Linguistics [TAL]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.