All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith English-medium higher education burgeoning in Europe and elsewhere outside the English-speaking world, this book is the first to offer an ethgraphically-embedded analysis of such classroom discourse by taking cognizance of English functioning as a lingua franca (ELF) in international student groups. By virtue of investigating one such educational programme in its entirety, the study also enlarges the present kwledge on ELF discourse as it offers vel insights into the interactional dynamics that shape and develop an educational community of practice.
- Author BiographyUte Smit, University of Vienna, Austria.
- Author(s)Ute Smit
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleTrends in Applied Linguistics [TAL]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.