Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish for Business Life is written by experts in international business communication who understand how fast-moving changes are affecting the language and skills that people need to be effective in the workplace. The course presents the English essential for doing business in today's global marketplace. It takes account of international contexts, countries and cultures and a business environment where English is often used as the language of communication between speakers of many nationalities.
- Author BiographyIan Badger has extensive experience of developing courses and systems of language training for business. He is a partner in Business and Medical English Services, and a director of English4 Ltd. His publications include Everyday Business English, Everyday Business Writing and Business English Phrases. Pete Menzies is an associate of Pod (Professional and Organisational Development) and founder of Commnet, a dedicated training agency specialising in written communication and email management. Awards for his published work include the Duke of Edinburgh ESU Prize and the Gold Medal at the Leipzig Industrial Fair
- Author(s)Ian Badger,Pete Menzies
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish
- Weight589 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.