All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a beginner learning English as a second language?English for Everyone: Level 1: Beginner, Practice Book makes learning English easier. More than 700 exercises use graphics and visuals to develop English skills in speaking and pronunciation, reading, writing, vocabulary, and grammar.Exercises may include finding the errors in sample text messages, reading comprehension questions, fill-in-the-blanks, word order games, and listening questions.English for Everyone: Level 1: Beginner, Practice Book covers the skills and topics needed for the major global English-language exams, including TOEFL, and uses the same testing methods so you can practice your skills and measure your success.Use this practice book with English for Everyone: Level 1: Beginner, Course Book so you can work with the books together. And, download the free app and practice online with free listening exercises at www.dkefe.com.Series Overview: English for Everyone series teaches all levels of English, from beginner to advanced, to speakers of English as a second language. Invative visual learning methods introduce key language skills, grammar, and vocabulary, which are reinforced with a variety of speaking, reading, and writing exercises to make the English language easier to understand and learn. Visit www.dkefe.com to find out more.
- Author BiographySusan Barduhn holds a doctorate in English language teaching. In 2003, she joined SIT Graduate Institute, where she has directed the summer MA in TESOL program and now directs the low-residency MA in TESOL program, teaches in the MA in TESOL program, and supervises student teachers all over the world. She has worked for extended periods in Kenya, Britain, Switzerland, Colombia, Spain, and Portugal and speaks Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, and Swahili.
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleEnglish for Everyone
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Weight499 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.