All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you learning English as a second language?Everything you need is included in English for Everyone: Level 3: Intermediate, Course Book it's a grammar book, vocabulary builder, and exercise course all in one. Build your conversation skills by learning to introduce yourself and others, tell stories, talk about future possibilities, and more. This course book also covers narrative tenses and reported speech.English for Everyone: Level 3: Intermediate, Course Book covers the language skills, vocabulary, and grammar needed for the major global English-language exams, including TOEFL. All learning is practiced across speaking, listening, reading, and writing exercises, offering rounded preparation for work, travel, study, and exams. Download the free app and practice online with free listening exercises at www.dkefe.com.Series Overview: English for Everyone series teaches all levels of English, from beginner to advanced, to speakers of English as a second language. Invative visual learning methods introduce key language skills, grammar, and vocabulary, which are reinforced with a variety of speaking, reading, and writing exercises to make the English language easier to understand and learn. Visit www.dkefe.com to find out more.
- Author BiographySusan Barduhn holds a doctorate in English language teaching. In 2003, she joined SIT Graduate Institute, where she has directed the summer MA in TESOL program and now directs the low-residency MA in TESOL program, teaches in the MA in TESOL program, and supervises student teachers all over the world. She has worked for extended periods in Kenya, Britain, Switzerland, Colombia, Spain, and Portugal and speaks Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, and Swahili.
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleEnglish for Everyone
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Weight726 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.