All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionSupport young learners learning Mathematics in English. This workbook provides support for 7- to 8-year-old children who are learning mathematics in English. It teaches young learners the vocabulary and language they need in their mathematics classes. * Units are organized by mathematical topic and concepts appropriate to the age group. * Key language relating to the mathematical concept of the unit is highlighted. * Simple cartoons, clock faces, diagrams and charts help children understand mathematical words and exercises enable children to practice the language taught. * Ideas at the end of every unit provide teachers or parents with ways to present the concepts and mathematical vocabulary in the unit.
- Author Biography.
- Author(s)Karen Greenway
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight190 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byMary Wood
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.