All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is specifically aimed at German-speaking secretaries, PAs, and management assistants who need to speak English in their daily work. This book enables you to deal with a range of challenging situations in the most effective and efficient way. It provides guidelines, models, and expressions contextualised in realistic situations that you can dip into on a need-to basis.
- Author BiographyAnnie Broadhead is an English language teacher at a language school in Cambridge and a lead examiner at the University of Cambridge. Ginni Light is a trainer in language, communication, and intercultural skills for major companies across Europe. They have both published numerous books on English as the international language of business.
- Author(s)Annie Broadhead,Ginnette Light
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.