English for Theology: A Resource for Teachers and Students by Gabrielle Kelly (Spiral bound, 2004)
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'English for Theology' is a practical language development resource written in response to the needs of tertiary theology students from n-English speaking backgrounds.
- Author BiographyGabrielle Kelly is a Dominican Sister, a member of Holy Cross Dominican Congregation in Adelaide, South Australia. After qualifying in the teaching of English as a Second/Foreign Language, she worked with refugees, migrants and overseas students in a variety of adult language-learning establishments in South Australia. She has also taught English in China and Indonesia. At the University of Adelaide, Gabrielle taught discipline- specific language courses to foreign post-graduate students. she is curently involved in justice, peace and interfaith concerns.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Kelly
- PublisherAustralian Theological Forum
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationHindmarsh, SA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Theological Forum
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight781 g
- Width223 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.