All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book emerges as a response to the increasing use of English as a lingua franca in the multilingual European context. It provides an up-to-date overview of the sociolinguistic, psycholinguistic and educational aspects of research on third language acquisition by focusing on English as a third language.
- Author BiographyJasone Cenoz is Associate Professor of English Linguistics at the University of the Basque Country (Spain). Her publications include Beyond Bilingualism: Multilingualism and Multilingual Education, co-edited with Fred Genesee (Multilingual Matters 1998). Ulrike Jessner is Associate Professor of English Linguistics at the University of Innsbruck (Austria). Her publications include A Dynamic Model of Multilingualism: Changing Perspectives in Psycholinguistics, co-authored with Philip Herdina (Multilingual Matters, forthcoming in 2000).
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2000
- Series TitleBilingual Education and Bilingualism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJasone Cenoz,Ulrike Jessner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.