Enhanced Discovering Computers: 2017: Essentials by Susan L. Sebok, Mark Frydenberg, Misty Vermaat, Steven Freund, Jennifer Campbell (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $278.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $264.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach students to maximize the use of mobile devices, make the most of online tools for collaboration and communications, and fully utilize today's Internet capabilities with the latest edition of the comprehensive DISCOVERING COMPUTERS ESSENTIALS ENHANCED. Introductory computing students see how techlogy skills assist in employment and advancing careers. This edition highlights the most recent developments in computer tools and techlogy with new emphasis on Web Development, creating a strong web presence, and the latest Windows 10 information. To keep content as current as possible, online coverage of contemporary techlogy developments builds on the book's discussions. The authors emphasize actionable content with a proven learning structure and practice to reinforce key skills. Self-assessments open each chapter, enabling learners to target study and learn more in less time. DISCOVERING COMPUTERS ESSENTIALS ENHANCED presents the content students need to succeed in a way that ensures understanding.
- Author BiographyIn addition to co-authoring DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, Jennifer T. Campbell has written several other leading technology texts, including DISCOVERING THE INTERNET, WEB DESIGN: INTRODUCTORY, MICROSOFT(R) EXPRESSION WEB INTRODUCTORY CONCEPTS AND TECHNIQUES, COMPUTER LITERACY BASICS: MICROSOFT(R) OFFICE 2007 COMPANION, and MICROSOFT(R) OFFICE QUICK REFERENCE POCKET GUIDE. Ms. Campbell has served integral roles in computer textbook publishing as an editor, author, and marketing manager. She holds a B.A. in English from The College of William and Mary. Steven M. Freund attended the University of Central Florida and serves as a leader instructor of various Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, programming, and Internet technology courses throughout Central Florida. An integral author for the successful Shelly Cashman Series since 2001, he has presented at the annual customer conference, the Shelly Cashman Series Institute, as well as other customer events. Mr. Freund has co-authored multiple editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, Mozilla Firefox, Windows(R) Internet Explorer, Windows(R), Office, and Dreamweaver books. He has also written numerous successful instructor supplements. Mark Frydenberg is a Senior Lecturer of Computer Information Systems at Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts. He also serves as the Director of the university's CIS Learning and Technology Sandbox, a social learning space where students interact with technology and each other. Professor Frydenberg teaches courses in IT concepts, web development, and technology trends. His research focuses on flipped and collaborative learning and pedagogies for engaging students with technology. Professor Frydenberg frequently presents on teaching and learning with new technologies at conferences and training events throughout the US and Europe. He has also authored WEB 2.0 CONCEPTS AND APPLICATIONS, one of the many successful texts in the popular Shelly Cashman Series. Misty E. Vermaat has more than 25 years of experience in the field of computer and information technology. In addition to consulting in the field, she was an Associate Professor at Purdue University Calumet, teaching or developing Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, database management, systems analysis and design, and programming courses. Since 1990, Ms. Vermaat has led the development of the Shelly Cashman Series and has written or co-authored numerous Series textbooks, including many editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, DISCOVERING COMPUTERS FUNDAMENTALS, and Microsoft(R) Word books. Susan L. Sebok is a retired professor at South Suburban College in South Holland, Illinois. She is also a licensed attorney. Ms. Sebok has co-authored several successful textbooks for the leading Shelly Cashman Series, including multiple versions of Microsoft(R) PowerPoint(R) and DISCOVERING COMPUTERS.
- Author(s)Jennifer Campbell,Mark Frydenberg,Misty Vermaat,Steven Freund,Susan L. Sebok
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight658 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.