CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how severe plastic deformation techniques could be used to enhance the hydrogen storage properties of metal hybrides. The mechachemical techniques of ball-milling (BM), Cold Rolling (CR), Equal Chanel Angular Pressing (ECAP) and High Pressure Torsion (HPT) are covered. Each technique is described and critically assessed with respect to its usefulness to process metal hybrides at an industrial scale.
- Author BiographyJacques Huot is a professor at Universite du Quebec a Tois-Rivieres (UQTR) since 2004 and a member of the Hydrogen Research Institute (IRH). His expertises are solid-gaz interactions in metal hydrides, synthesis of new metal hydrides and materials characterization.
- Author(s)Jacques Huot
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/06/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight97 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.