All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating financial education throughout the K-12 experience represents a promising opportunity to reach consumers at a pivotal point in their development and their financial lives. This book provides a resource guide meant to help connect policymakers with tools, information, and insights to enhance K-12 financial education efforts. While the guide is targeted at policymakers, the guide was designed to benefit all members of the financial education community. The guides framework for advancing K-12 financial education has three main sections: laying the groundwork, building the initiative and extending the impact. A second chapter provides an overview of the financial decision-making context that consumers navigate, a review of existing efforts in the K-12 financial education field, and recommendations for advancing financial education in policy and practice.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLouis T. Richardson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.