All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we enhance police integrity? After surveying more than 3,000 police officers on how they would respond, the authors went on to study three police agencies which scored highly. The authors conclude that effective administration focuses on organizational rulemaking; detecting, investigating and disciplining rule violations; circumscribing the code of silence that prohibits police from reporting the misconduct of their colleagues; and understanding the influence of public expectations and agency history.
- Author(s)Carl B. Klockars,M. R. Haberfeld,Sanja Kutnjak Ivkovi'c
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.