All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnhancing Practice through Classroom Research is an accessible introduction to understanding and improving teaching and learning through a process of reflection, research and action. Written by teachers for teachers, it offers a straightforward guide to classroom research and considers issues central to effective professional development. Including questions for reflection and illustrated with case studies and vignettes of the authors' own experiences of undertaking classroom research, it offers a step-by-step guide to beginning your own research: identifying an area of professional concern or interest articulating your own educational values developing a better understanding of your practice thinking critically about educational practices depicting practice as it is and as it evolves finding a research methodology providing evidence of improved practice developing theory from practice. Ackwledging the busy nature of classroom teaching and focussing on personalising professional development, this friendly, sensible text offers support and guidance for all student and practising teachers interested in research either for your own professional development or to pursue postgraduate studies in your area of interest.
- Author BiographyCaitriona McDonagh is Learning Support and Resource Teacher in Rush National School, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Mary Roche is Senior Lecturer in Education at St Patrick's College, Thurles, Co. Tipperary, Ireland. Bernie Sullivan is Principal of St. Brigid's Girls' Senior School, Dublin, Ireland. Mairin Glenn is Teaching Principal in Inver National School, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
- Author(s)Bernie Sullivan,Caitriona McDonagh,Mairin Glenn,Mary Roche
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.