About this product
- DescriptionA bumper collection of classic Enid Blyton storybooks. Get ready for some classic jolly good reads!
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton is one of the best-loved children's authors with over 700 titles published. Aged 27, Enid married Hugh Pollock and moved to London. They had two children, and soon afterwards Enid wrote her first novel, The Adventures of the Wishing-Chair. Throughout the 40s and 50s, Enid wrote books at a colossal pace: adventure stories, mysteries, magical stories, farming stories, stories for younger children, and best-selling series like Malory Towers and Amelia Jane. She is the author of The Famous Five series, The Secret Seven series, The Wishing Chair series, Malory Towers, St Clare's, The Magic Faraway Tree series, Amelia Jane stories and many more! Enid died in 1963. Her stories remain timeless classics, adored throughout the world.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintDean & Son
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.