Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.06+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnid Blyton's timeless collection of Christmas stories - an ideal gift for anyone who loved the stories during their own childhood to pass on to the next generation of readers. Enid Blyton's Christmas Stories was so popular that readers asked for ather collection - and here it is! Nobody captures the spirit of Christmas like Enid Blyton, and in these stories - which are perfect for reading alone or sharing - she describes the excitement of anticipating gifts, the pleasures of making special food, of singing carols, and coming together to share good times with friends and families. As ever with Blyton, there is mischief and mayhem but good always prevails in the end. This is an entirely different set of stories to the ones included in Enid Blyton's Christmas Stories. All stories previously appeared in magazines and anthologies from the 40s and 60s. This collection contains the original texts and is unillustrated. The stories in this collection are: One Christmas Eve All the Way to Santa Claus Annabelle's Little Thimble A Coat for the Swman The Extraordinary Christmas Tree On His Way Home Good Gracious, Santa Claus! No Present for Benny First Walk in December The Christmas Tree Fairy A Christmas Legend The Christmas Bicycle The Battle in the Toyshop A Grand Visitor The Little Carol Singer The Man Who Wasn't Father Christmas A Christmas Wish He Belonged to the Family A Hole in her Stocking Christmas in the Toyshop They Didn't Believe in Santa Claus! Bobbo's Magic Stocking On Christmas Night Little Mrs Millikin Second Walk in December The Magic Sw-bird
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton's books have sold over 500 million copies and have been translated into other languages more often than any other children's author. She wrote over 600 books and hundreds of short stories, including favourites such as The Famous Five,The Secret Seven, The Magic Faraway Tree, Malory Towers and Noddy. Born in London in 1897, Enid lived much of her life in Buckinghamshire and adored dogs, gardening and the countryside. She died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBumper Short Story Collections
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight298 g
- Width129 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Beech
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.