All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionIt is t always easy to find ways to satisfy your sweet tooth if you have food intolerances, allergies and sensitivities. Enjoy Life's Cupcakes and Sweet Treats for Everyone!: 150 Delicious Treats That Are Safe for Anyone with Food Allergies, Intolerances, and Sensitivitieswill make the challenge much easier by offering delicious and easy-to-make recipes for allergy-free cupcakes, brownies and bars and other delectables.The recipes take the guesswork out of determining which recipes are safe and which are a risk. This inclusive cookbook contains great tips on stocking an allergy-friendly pantry and suggestions on the best equipment and techniques to use in your preparations. This collection of tasty, sweet recipes is perfect for those struggling with corn or gluten allergies and uses oatmeal as a substitute in many of the recipes. Don't deprive yourself or your kids of tasty treats just because of your allergies and sensitivities jump into the kitchen and wow your family with the help of the guidelines in this book. This cookbook makes a terrific gift for anyone who struggles with food choices and contains recipes for cupcake treats such as Peachy Keen Vanilla Bean Cupcake, Expressively Espresso Chocolate Cupcake, Ravin Raspberry Cupcake, Chocolate-Chocolate Chip, Vanilla-Filled Chocolate Cupcake with Ganache Frosting, as well as delicious muffins such as Blueberry Crunch and Luscious Lemon. There are also recipes for breads and cakes such as Fudgy Chocolate Chip and Classic Black Forest. And if you like pies and tartlets, there are fabulous recipes for Pumpkin Tartlets and Chocolate Raspberry Tarts as well as the Classic Apple Streusel Pie.
- Author BiographyBetsy Laakso is the Director of Research & Development for Enjoy Life Foods and the mastermind responsible for creating new product offerings and making sure that existing products meet Enjoy Life s strict standards for safety, quality, and taste. A veteran of the food industry for over 20 years, Betsy holds degrees in Dietetics and Food Science and owns and operates her own confectionary company in her spare time.
- Author(s)Betsy Laakso
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight953 g
- Width211 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.