All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Electoral College is under siege, deunced as elitist and outdated by the nation's top liberals. In simple, straightforward language, this book reveals the reasons that these liberals are wrong. After reading this book the case is clear: The Electoral College doesn't igre the will of the people, but it does protect our republic and promote our liberty.
- Author BiographyTara Ross is a lawyer and a regular columnist for the American Enterprise Online. Her work has been published in several law reviews and newspapers, including The Washington Times, USA Today, the National Law Journal, and The Notre Dame Journal of Legislation. She obtained her B.A. from Rice University and her J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law. During her time at the University of Texas, she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Texas Review of Law & Politics.
- Author(s)Tara Ross
- PublisherColonial Press, L.P.
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColonial Press, L.P.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.