All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRudolf Steiner advised that specific 'accompanying', or 'fundamental', spiritual exercises should always be carried out in conjunction with meditation, in order to protect the individual from dangers posed to rmal consciousness. Florin Lowndes describes these fundamental exercises in thorough detail, giving suggestions as to how they can be carried out.
- Author BiographyFlorin Lowndes was born in Romania in 1938 and had an international career in architectural art and design. In 1970 he emigrated to the United States, where he taught at college level and in Steiner Waldorf schools. Since 1971 he has been engaged in the study of anthroposophy, and has written many articles for journals on related questions. He co-authored THE HUMAN LIFE, and founded the Center of Heart-Thinking in Boston. At present he leads training seminars in the United States and throughout Europe.
- Author(s)Florin Lowndes
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Weight322 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byMatthew Barton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.