All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis large-scale revation of New York Center in Midtown Manhattan reinvigorates the identity of one of New York City's most venerable performing arts venues. The goal of the design was to preserve the essential character of City Center and to beautifully restore the theater. Through historical and construction photography, as well as a rich and detailed use of schematic and technical drawings, the book reveals the extent in which the theater was reconfigured and remade in the effort to restore it.
- Author BiographyKnown for powerful building designs for cultural, educational, scientific and not-for-profit institutions, Ennead Architects--once known as the partners of Polshek Partnership--is a 150-person New York City firm. The firm's research-based design process sponsors the creation of signature building designs that are expressive of an institution's philosophy and vision and address each project's unique programmatic, technical, aesthetic and environmental issues.
- Author(s)Ennead Architects
- PublisherOro Editions
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOro Editions
- Weight213 g
- Width176 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.