All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Profile Series' is comprised of books on single buildings, which together communicate the firm's sensibilities. Corresponding to Ennead Architects philosophy of creating a singular and appropriate architectural response to the particular program, site, and client conditions, each book is, itself, a distinct reflection of the individual building and its makers. The four-title box set 'Ennead Profile' series 3 includes the following titles, each profiling an individual building: NY Botanical Garden Pfizer Plant Research Laboratory, UM Biomedical science Research Building, Brooklyn Museum Sackler Center for Feminist Art, and WGBH Headquarters.
- Author BiographyIn June 2010, the partners of Polshek Partnership changed the name of their firm to Ennead Architects. Known for powerful building designs for cultural, educational, scientific and not-for-profit institutions, Ennead Architects is a 150-person New York City firm. Projects have been published internationally and recognized with numerous awards for design excellence. The firm's research-based design process sponsors the creation of signature building designs that are expressive of an institution's philosophy and vision and address each project's unique programmatic, technical, aesthetic and environmental issues.
- PublisherPolshek Partnership Architects LLC
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPolshek Partnership Architects LLC
- Content Note100 ills 350 photos
- Weight816 g
- Width235 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.