All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lively and instructive consideration of the Enneagram's application in the therapeutic environment. Transcribed from the First International Symposium on the Personality Enneagrams, held in Spain, in December 1993, this book reflects the direct experience of table practitioners from a wide range of disciplines including psychoanalysis, TA, Gestalt, bodywork and other psychological approaches.
- Author BiographyClaudio Naranjo is known for his innovative therapy, research, and teaching methods. He is considered one of the pioneers of the Human Potential Movement, and he heads the SAT Institute. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Weight270 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byClaudio Naranjo
- Translated byAna Serrano,Cynthia Merchant
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.