All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide demonstrates Morricone's unique and enduring contributions to the art of film music through a discussion of his compositional and orchestrational processes, many of which are evident in his music for The Good, the Bad and the Ugly in a way that can be easily understood by both musicians and nmusicians. Though the guide illuminates theoretical and structural aspects of Morricone's music, it also examines relevant n-musical issues which contribute to the audience's total experience of the film.
- Author BiographyCharles Leinberger is a professor of music at the University of Texas at El Paso. He has been a private trumpet instructor throughout the American Southwest and holds a Ph.D. in Music Theory from the University of Arizona in Tucson.
- Author(s)Charles Leinberger
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleFilm Score Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.