All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth of four levels of decodable books, providing the best start for children just starting to read. At every stage the words are within the reach of children as they use their letter sound kwledge and tricky words already taught. Tricky words are shown at the back of each book. Light type is used as a guide for those few letters that should t be sounded out, such as the /b/ in lamb. Level 4: The stories are much longer, and introduce more tricky words. Covers all the Jolly Phonics alternative vowel spellings that are used to make words like 'day', 'seat', 'night', 'sw', 'few', 'girl', 'straw', 'boy' and 'scowl'.
- Author(s)Sara Wernham
- PublisherJolly Learning Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSnake's Amazing Tales
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJolly Learning Ltd
- Width151 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Lib
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.