All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIt's secret that Christians have had a major impact on the last two presidential elections, and Dr. Rick Scarborough believes that w is t the time to retreat. Now more than ever it is critical that all Bible-believing Americans step up and let our voices be heard. Scarborough challenges Christians to become involved in political action by revealing the issues that have caused the demise of America's Judeo-Christian foundation and outlining several key steps readers can take right where they live if they agree that it's time to get involved! Discover America's rich Christian foundations and the journey to the current political landscape. Eugh Is Eugh will motivate every person who reads it to influence our country's policies and culture with biblical values.
- Author BiographyRick Scarborough has been an evangelist and pastor since 1969. He holds a Master of Divinity degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and a Doctor of Ministry from Louisiana Baptist Theological Seminary. In 1998, he founded Vision America, a national ministry dedicated to mobilizing pastors into the civil government arena. Rick and his wife, Tommye, have two grown children, two grandchildren, and one daughter in heaven.
- Author(s)Rick Scarborough
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication09/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight372 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDr Tim LaHaye
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.