All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly unconventional mograph on the work of contemporary architect Enric Miralles, this book by acclaimed artist David Bestue combines the forms of essay, diary, tebook, and more to create a book that is simultaneously an analysis of artistic work and a work of art itself. Asking what spending time in and around the works of Miralles means, Bestue coaxes unlikely meanings and emotions from them, capturing the buildings and spaces in a series of photographs that illustrate a living architecture, removed from the preciousness to which architecture can so frequently succumb. Applying the mind of an artist to the work of ather creator, Bestue tries to unravel Miralles's creative process, to understand how his ideas were formed, refined, and made into physical objects that survive and thrive in a seemingly unsympathetic world.
- Author BiographyDavid Bestue is one of the most acclaimed artists of his generation, focusing on the seemingly nondescript details of everyday life. He lives in Barcelona. Allan Bebbington lives in Barcelona. He has been a professional translator for almost thirty years.
- Author(s)David Bestuae
- PublisherEditorial Tenov S.L.
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintEditorial Tenov S.L.
- Content Note405 colour plates
- Weight802 g
- Width240 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.