CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Ensemble Theatre, this lavishly illustrated book celebrates the history of Australia's second oldest theatre company. This is the perfect memorabilia for any theatre fan. The Ensemble Theatre is the longest, continuously running professional theatre company in NSW and the second longest running in Australia. Since its inception, the Ensemble has presented over 350 productions at its home venue, the Playhouse, Sydney Opera House, Theatre Royal and the Seymour Centre. The company has also toured many productions around Australia and internationally, including End of the Rainbow, which featured at the 2006 Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Many of Australia's favourite performers have appeared at the Ensemble Theatre, including Lorraine Bayly, Simon Burke, Michael Craig, Russell Crowe, Max Cullen, David Field, Max Gillies, Nancy Hayes, Reg Livermore, Garry McDonald, Todd McKenney, Amanda Muggleton, Caroline O'Conr, Georgie Parker, Marina Prior, Kate Raison, Henri Szeps, Jack Thompson, William Zappa and international performers such as Warren Mitchell and Greta Scacchi.
- Author BiographyJohn Burfitt is a Sydney arts commentator.
- Author(s)John Burfitt
- PublisherCurrency Book Services
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationRedfearn, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCurrency Book Services
- Out-of-print date28/05/2015
- Content Note60 b/w illus & 4 page colour section
- Weight416 g
- Width270 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.