Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a serial killer on the loose and Angel Copperwheat kws his name, but the murderer is long dead and using Angel to power his quest to become a God. The police think Angel's the murderer and maybe he is? Angel Copperwheat lives on the bubble-thin surface of what we call reality, surrounded by ghosts and the fractured moments of potential futures, living in more than one world. Angel has spent his life studying quantum physics, the magic of shamans, religions and myths and the threads that bind them, seeking the science of death and the afterlife, believing that thing is inexplicable, merely unexplained, and always in hope of finding the answer to his biggest question, why me? Since he was a child, newly returned from the dead, Angel used his abilities selfishly, meddling with time and space in search of elusive happiness and the love he feels he doesn't deserve. The Reverend Forster, Vicar of St Swithun's, kws who Angel is and what he is. Forster has tapped the cracks Angel opened in reality and used it to steal souls from the living, taking their power to fuel his quest to become a God. The empty bodies have been possessed by wandering ghosts and w Angel's dull English home-town is a mess of blood, rape and murder. The dispossessed souls have charged Angel with putting the universe to rights; can Angel close the rift, restore lost souls to life, remain alive and keep his darkest secret, while holding on to the hard-won love of his friends in the w, the past and future? A tale of mirror worlds, kidnapped souls, murderous ghosts, quantum physics and the power of love.
- Author BiographyMaya Panika, an occasional writer of comedy and fantasy, was born in Yorkshire, grew up in Bedford and lives in rural Lancashire. She spent ten years in Havana, Cuba, where she worked as a freelance journalist. Though fundamentally lazy, she likes to get about.
- Author(s)Maya Panika
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.