All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnterprise Architecture is the inherent design and management approach essential for organizational coherence leading to alignment, agility, and assurance. Structured Enterprise Architecture approach is often used to plan and implement efficient and effective transformation efforts. However, the strongest driver for Enterprise Architecture is to improve service delivery and overall performance within the organization's business segments. Enterprise Architecture for Connected E-Government: Practices and Invations addresses the gap in current literature in terms of linking and understanding the relationship between e-government and government Enterprise Architecture. Within this broader context, the focus is specifically on uncovering and comprehending the relationship between government Enterprise Architecture and connected government. Perfect for Government CIOs, IT/IS Managers, Chief Architects, Analysts and Designers seeking better, quicker, and easier approaches to respond to needs of their internal and external customers.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1646 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byPallab Saha
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.