All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRecent advances in internet architecture have led to the advent and subsequent explosion of cloud computing techlogies, providing businesses with a powerful toolbox of collaborative digital resources. These techlogies have fostered a more flexible, decentralized approach to IT infrastructure, enabling businesses to operate in a more agile fashion and on a globalized scale. Enterprise Management Strategies in the Era of Cloud Computing seeks to explore the possibilities of business in the cloud. Targeting an audience of research scholars, students, software developers, and business professionals, this premier reference source provides a cutting-edge look at the exciting and multifaceted relationships between cloud computing, software virtualization, collaborative techlogy, and business infrastructure in the 21st Century.
- Author BiographyN. Raghavendra Rao, FINAIT Consultancy Services, India.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleAdvances in Business Information Systems and Analytics
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1197 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byN. Raghavendra Rao
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.