All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProgramme management is a new approach to maximize the likelihood of successful change management. This book describes the skills and capabilities that organizations need to develop in order to manage change programmes effectively. It is the first book to take this holistic view and includes a new chapter on programme governance.
- Author BiographyDAVID WILLIAMS is a Partner of Deloitte. He has extensive experience in leading programmes and consultancy in the private and public sectors and particularly large-scale strategic change programmes which involve business process change, organizational restructuring and information systems implementation. TIM PARR is a Director in the Consulting Division of Deloitte and has led the development of large-scale programme management approaches and techniques. He has considerable consulting experience in designing, initiating and programme management delivery of large-scale organizational change initiatives, business transformation and reengineering and strategy development.
- Author(s)David Williams,Tim Parr
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.