All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-level guidance for implementing enterprise risk management in any organization A Practical Guide to Risk Management shows organizations how to implement an effective ERM solution, starting with senior management and risk and compliance professionals working together to categorize and assess risks throughout the enterprise. Detailed guidance is provided on the key risk categories, including financial, operational, reputational, and strategic areas, along with practical tips on how to handle risks that overlap across categories. * Provides high-level guidance on how to implement enterprise risk management across any organization * Includes discussion of the latest trends and best practices * Features the role of IT in ERM and the tools that are available in both assessment and on-going compliance * Discusses the key challenges that need to be overcome for a successful ERM initiative Walking readers through the creation of ERM architecture and setting up on-going monitoring and assessement processes, this is an essential book for every CFO, controller and IT manager.
- Author BiographyAnne M. Marchetti has twenty-five years of finance and accounting experience in both private industry and public accounting. She is a Sarbanes-Oxley subject matter expert focused on the design, implementation, analysis, and optimization of internal control systems and corporate governance programs. Ms. Marchetti has worked globally with both public and private entities in most industries as well as organizations of all sizes. She regularly interacts with Big Four, middle market, and local external audit firms as a liaison on behalf of these organizations. She is a member of the AICPA faculty and is the author of Beyond Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance: Effective Enterprise Risk Management and Sarbanes-Oxley Ongoing Compliance Guide, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Anne M. Marchetti
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.