All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised second edition focused on the best practices of enterprise risk management Since the first edition of Enterprise Risk Management: From Incentives to Controls was published a decade ago, much has changed in the worlds of business and finance. That's why James Lam has returned with a new edition of this essential guide. Written to reflect today's dynamic market conditions, the Second Edition of Enterprise Risk Management: From Incentives to Controls clearly puts this discipline in perspective. Engaging and informative, it skillfully examines both the art as well as the science of effective enterprise risk management practices. Along the way, it addresses the key concepts, processes, and tools underlying risk management, and lays out clear strategies to manage what is often a highly complex issue. * Offers in-depth insights, practical advice, and real-world case studies that explore the various aspects of ERM * Based on risk management expert James Lam's thirty years of experience in this field * Discusses how a company should strive for balance between risk and return Failure to properly manage risk continues to plague corporations around the world. Don't let it hurt your organization. Pick up the Second Edition of Enterprise Risk Management: From Incentives to Controls and learn how to meet the enterprise-wide risk management challenge head on, and succeed.
- Author BiographyJAMES LAM is widely recognized as the first ever Chief Risk Officer and a pioneer in the field of enterprise risk management. In a Euromoney survey, Mr. Lam was nominated by clients and peers as one of the world s leading risk consultants. He currently serves as President of James Lam & Associates and Director and Chairman, Risk Oversight Committee of E*TRADE Financial. Previously, he held positions including Partner of Oliver Wyman, Founder and President of ERisk, Chief Risk Officer of Fidelity Investments, and Chief Risk Officer of GE Capital Markets Services, Inc. In 1997, Mr. Lam received the inaugural Risk Manager of the Year Award from the Global Association of Risk Professionals. Treasury & Risk magazine named him one of the 100 Most Influential People in Finance in 2005, 2006, and 2008.
- Author(s)James Lam
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width173 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.