All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMost writers of books about Bridge seem to automatically assume that the aim of players is to join a Club and play Duplicate Bridge but many hundreds of thousands play only social Rubber Bridge; they meet in each other's houses and enjoy the friendly atmosphere, the chit-chat, all mixed with the undoubted pleasure of playing the best game in the world. Most of them have decided that they do t play a game to win r to gain status by progressing up the Bridge ladder, they play for FUN.This book is for such people who want to learn to play Social Bridge. Its clear instructions, with examples and quizzes, will enable a vice to be able to play rudimentary bridge by Chapter 4. Bridge for two and three players is also included, because sometimes someone is unable to make up the usual four, as is a history of bridge for players who like to kw the antecedents of their game. Often a snack or a meal is an integral part of social bridge. The book also includes recipes for lunch, tea and supper, which can be prepared in advance, so that the hostess does t have to jump up from the card table.
- Author BiographyCaroline Salt is a qualified Bridge teacher and has been teaching social Rubber Bridge for many years.
- Author(s)Caroline Salt
- PublisherRedcliffe Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2007
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRedcliffe Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white
- Weight249 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.