All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to entertain one person in your home or host a wedding reception in a remote venue, Entertaining Skills 101: The Etiquette of Entertaining Our Guests can help you create an amazing event that will please your guests. How should I set up my buffet table? Covered! What type of centerpieces are best for my formal dinner? Covered! How many bottles of wine should I purchase for my party? Covered! I'm serving sushi. How do I eat it properly? Covered! How do I plan a tea party? Covered! How do I store my wine properly? Covered! Includes Sushi, Tea and Wine Etiquette Author, Rebecca Black of Etiquette Now! has taught countless etiquette and life skills workshops. Now you can have this same advice and life skills in the palm of your hand without spending hundreds of dollars to attend one of her workshops.
- Author BiographyRebecca Black is most recognized as the co-owner, consultant, trainer and creative lead of the Etiquette Now! with clients from around the world. For more than two decades, she has created unique classes, lesson plans, books and booklets, as well as written articles and answered etiquette questions for her Got Etiquette website, blogs and for others-most notably Yahoo. Rebecca - also known as the Polite One - began her career as a California credentialed teacher, but found that the classroom environment limited her creativity. Thus, she retired early to find her calling in helping others through her etiquette training. A tireless writer, this author has written dozens of books. Please visit Etiquette Now! for a complete list of her books.
- Author(s)Rebecca Black
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byWalker Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.