All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enables you to unleash the entertainment potential of your Windows 10 PC, tablet, or phone-or any combination of the three! Learn how to stream movies and TV shows, manage your media collection, purchase new media, and upload your music collection to the cloud. Ian Dixon and Garry Whittaker take the hassle out of managing and enjoying music, TV, and movies from your own collection and beyond. Whether you already have an extensive music and video collection, or are just getting started, this book will help you get the best entertainment from Windows. In this book, you will learn how to: * Get started building your personal media cloud so you can access your music and videos from anywhere in the world and on any device* Stream from thousands of radio stations to your Windows 10 phone, tablet, or laptop* Find out what type of media files work with Windows 10* Stream movies and TV shows from Netflix, and stream music to Windows, Android, and iOS devices* Use Windows 10 to wirelessly access media stored on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 PCs around the home*...and more!Who This Book Is For This book is for home users who are either new to Windows or upgrading from previous versions of the operating system and want to enjoy music, movies and TV shows on any Windows device.
- Author BiographyIan Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site, and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel. Garry Whittaker is the co-host of the DigitalLifestyle show and has been writing about and giving talks on Windows for over 20 years. Garry is also the editor of Fascinating Tech, an online technology magazine with thousands of readers, and the writer of its Fascinating Audio column. Garry understands what makes Windows Apps tick and has over 15 years of app development experience and over 30 years' experience in the industry.
- Author(s)Garry Whittaker,Ian Dixon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight285 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.