All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did your grandparents have fun? How did people listen to music in the 1950s? When did colour television become popular? What toys were popular in the 1970s? Find all the answers and more in this book about how entertainment has changed since the 1950s.
- Author(s)Clare Lewis
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead and Learn: History in Living Memory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.