All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis investigation looks at Paul's argumentation with special attention paid to enthymemes. Enthymemes can be defined as a three part deductive argumentation with an unstated assumption. Enthymemes constitute an important part of Paul's argumentation which until w has been relatively unexploited. Pauline studies continues today to grapple with the question of the core of Paul's thought and the investigation of the apostle's social world is gaining interest among scholars. This study of the manner in which Paul constructs enthymemes gives us insight into his thought world and would be a valuable text for scholars and librarians.
- Author BiographyMarc J. Debanne is the National Director of Les Groupes Bibliques Universitaires du Canada. He has a Ph.D. in New Testament Studies from McGill University in Montreal.
- Author(s)Marc J. Debanne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 303
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.