Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViolet Eden thought she knew all the secrets ...she was wrong. I w had little doubt. I felt the intensity in that one burst of emotion from him, felt his desperate need to eliminate me. Any small glimmer of hope that might ve been there - that somehow Phoenix would change, would be that guy I first got to kw was gone. On her seventeenth birthday Violet Eden's whole life changed. One minute she was a rmal teenager obsessed with her art ...and Lincoln. The next she has to get her head around the kwledge that angels do exist, both light and dark and she's t altogether human either. Violet is Grigori part angel and part human. Oh, and Lincoln knew it all along. Coming to terms with her destiny is tough, but Violet thought she knew all the secrets. She was wrong. The ancient battle between exiled angels and humanity is far from over. And w Violet has to learn to live with her feelings for Lincoln while working with him to stay alive and stop the exiles discovering the key to destroy all Grigori. It isn't easy. Especially when the electricity between her and Phoenix ignites and she discovers his hold over her has become more dangerous than ever. Searching for the answers she needs will take Violet halfway across the world to the sacred mountains of Jordan, where ancient stories come to life and her warrior spirit will be called upon to make things right ...but even then her choices have consequences she never saw coming. A captivating combination of mythology, romance and a kick-arse heroine make this book impossible to put down. Lose yourself in the Violet Eden Chapters latest book, ENTICE.
- Author BiographyJessica Shirvington's action-packed paranormal romance series, The Violet Eden Chapters, has been sold around the world. Jessica lives in Sydney with her husband, former Olympic sprinter Matt Shirvington, and their two daughters. For more information visit Jessica's website jessicashirvington.com, her Facebook page on facebook.com/Shirvington, or follow her on Twitter on twitter.com/JessShirvington.
- Author(s)Jessica Shirvington
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2006
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Weight390 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- aiseasx02 Apr, 2014by
A fantastic book that had me on edge throughout! A great read and the following books have the same intensity. Would recommend to others.
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.