Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition presents an applied, realistic view of entrepreneurial finance for today's entrepreneur. The book provides an integrated set of concepts and applications, drawing from entrepreneurship, finance, and accounting. The book's contents are designed to follow the life cycle of a new business venture. Topics are presented in a logical order, as entrepreneurs will likely face them as they begin the process of business start-up and move into growing the business. A comprehensive financial statements template is included with the book. This tool allows for the application of many of the concepts to actual businesses, and will be a valuable supplement to the process of developing a full business plan. The templates are available for unlimited free downloads at www.drjeffcornwall.com.
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Cornwall is the inaugural recipient of the Jack C. Massey Chair in Entrepreneurship at Belmont University, USA. He has published eight books on business ethics and entrepreneurship and is co-founder of Entrepreneurial Mind, LLC, which produces web-based video content for entrepreneurs and small business owners. His blog, www.drjeffcornwall.com, is one of the most popular small business blogs today. David O. Vang is a Professor of Finance in the Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas, USA and is a winner of the Iowa State Outstanding Educator Award. He has served as the CFO of a high-technology start-up company and has performed over seventy consulting assignments for organizations in areas such as derivatives, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, product and service costing, and corporate finance. Jean M. Hartman is a certified public accountant, currently providing financial guidance to a nonprofit serving the chronically homeless. Her areas of interest include entrepreneurship, business ethics, and working with nonprofits to develop the critical understanding of financial statements and cash flow when applying ethical practices.
- Author(s)David O. Vang,Jean M. Hartmann,Jeffrey R. Cornwall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white tables, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.