Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionYour dream was to open your own business. No more bosses for you! The pride of ownership and the freedom to do as you please. Sounds nice! The reality might t be as pretty. You probably just traded one job for ather. The anxieties are different, but they are there just the same. Often the anxieties of business ownership are far greater than any that a boss could ever place on you. Many factors contribute to Entrepreneurial Insanity. And, many of them can be managed in ways t always apparent to the business owner. Ironically, managing the most challenging parts of business ownership is achieved by steadily and purposefully removing the owner from the business altogether. After all, the objective of owning a business is so the owner does t work in it. All too often business owners think their dreams have been met by getting the business open when the real success occurs only when the business is in a position to be sold - whether it is or t. Until then the business has essentially value. Owners cant sell themselves. If the owner is important to the business, it cant be sold. Entrepreneurial Insanity, explores all of the mental re-sets necessary to shift small business thinking to entrepreneurial thinking. Only then can the business owner fully distinguish the difference between running the business and owning an asset. Only an asset has value. This book leads the reader to the all-too-obvious conclusion that to achieve the true goal of business ownership - personal freedom - it is time to do different things.
- Author BiographyFor over 30 years, Roger McManus has coached, funded, counseled and published for entrepreneurs. As a serial entrepreneur himself, he has garnered the wisdom of dozens of advisers and gathered years of experiences in his effort to develop a clear picture of the entrepreneurial mindset. As a magazine publisher, speaker, author and consultant, McManus has had the rare opportunity to see inside businesses resulting in the conclusion that many call themselves entrepreneurs, but few truly achieve the levels of freedom that the title should imply. Recognized by the SBA as Media Advocate of the Year and elected to the White House Conference on Small Business, McManus takes the plight and the opportunities of the small business owner to heart in his writing. The Entrepreneurial Insanity series explores how the development of a few systems can deliver the objective of business ownership: freedom for the owner not to work in the business. It is that freedom that gives the business a value.
- Author(s)Roger T McManus
- PublisherPlanner Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlanner Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.