All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is increasingly apparent that most firms succeed because they are willing to break the rules and act entrepreneurially. The purpose of this text is to examine how this simple trading principle can be applied by any individual in any private or public sector organisation by focusing on the concept of entrepreneurial marketing, across all aspects of the marketing process. Entrepreneurial Marketing begins by defining the' rules' of marketing as a basis for the entrepreneur to understand what 'rules' need breaking. Subsequent chapters cover the marketing mix, invation management, and compare large versus small firms. All issues are illustrated with extensive real-world examples throughout. Entrepreneurial Marketing is ideal reading for students and professionals who want an exciting, relevant and invative approach to, and perspective of, management and marketing.
- Author BiographyIan Chaston is Adjunct Professor in Entrepreneurship at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. He was previously Professor of Marketing and Entrepreneurship and Director of the Management Centre at Plymouth Business School.
- Author(s)Ian Chaston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight616 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.