All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a series of studies from different scholars, looking at entrepreneurial strategies and invation in emerging market ecomies. * Represents the view of the entrepreneur in local as well as multinational corporations. * Focuses on how entrepreneurial activities can take advantage of new techlogies in emerging market ecomies. * Considers how companies operating in EMEs can cope with the main environmental constraints. * Written in an accessible style, free from jargon, and does t require any prior technical kwledge.
- Author BiographyArnold C. Cooper is Louis A. Weil Jr. Professor of Management at Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University. Sharon A. Alvarez is Assistant Professor of Management and Human Resources at Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University. Alejandro A. Carrera is Professor of Strategic Management at IAE Business School, Universidad Austral, Argentina. Luiz F. Mesquita is Assistant Professor of Strategic Management in the School of Global Management and Leadership at Arizona State University. Roberto S. Vassolo is Assistant Professor of Business Policy and Strategy at IAE Business School, Universidad Austral, Argentina.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStrategic Management Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width182 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlejandro Carrera,Arnold Cooper,Luiz F. Mesquita,Roberto Vassolo,Sharon Alvarez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.